Are you feeling aching, nagging knee pain that just won’t go away? Difficulty squatting or going up and down stairs? Have you tried everything you can think of to manage your knee pain, and it just hasn’t helped?
Watch these videos to learn more:
Still have questions?
What you can expect:
- 1 hour comprehensive evaluation
- Focused time to listen, so you feel heard
- Dedicated time to understand your needs
- Personalized plan to meet your specific goals
- 1 on 1 individualized, hands on treatment
- Results focused, not insurance controlled
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Types of diagnoses that are appropriate for knee rehabilitation include, but are not limited to:
- Meniscus tears and repairs
- ACL tears and repairs
- Total joint replacement
- Knee sprains and strains
- Patellofemoral joint (kneecap) pain
- Runners knee
- Hip instability
- Patellar tendonitis
Getting to see a hands-on specialist means you’re going to get very fast access to care that will soothe and relax those tight aching muscles, loosen and lubricate stiff, stuck and painful joints, and strengthen your body so that you can go back to doing the things that you love. There really is no reason to wait any longer, please give us a call today.