If you feel like you or your student athlete are losing playing time due to injury or pain, we want you to know that we can help. Our staff are Board Certified, Residency trained in Sports Physical Therapy, and use evidenced based practices to maximize recovery and minimize risk for reinjury.
What you can expect:
- 1 hour comprehensive evaluation
- 1 on 1 treatments for 1 full hour (no aides)
- Board Certified, Residency trained Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Dedicated time to address your needs and goals
- Individualized, structured treatment and recovery plan
- Manual therapy interventions
- Mobility enhancement techniques
- Strength and agility training
- Recovery modalities such as Gameready, Normatec, Blood Flow Restriction
- Return to play testing and training
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Types of diagnoses that are appropriate for sports rehabilitation include, but are not limited to:
- Hamstring strain
- Calf strain
- Achilles tendon tears
- Ankle sprain
- Knee strain/sprain
- Runners knee
- Groin strain
- Shoulder impingement
We are also the Physical Therapy/Athletic Training/Sports medicine consultants to the San Jose Sharks, the San Francisco 49ers, San Jose State University, West Valley College and numerous local high schools providing Certified Athletic Trainers for student-athletes through our non-profit LGOST Foundation and in partnership with the San Francisco 49ers Foundation.