Foot and Ankle Pain
Are you feeling foot or ankle pain that just won’t seem to go away? Difficulty walking or running due to your pain? Have you tried everything you can think of to manage your foot or ankle pain, and it just hasn’t helped?
Watch this video to learn more:
Looking for solutions?
Still have questions?
What you can expect:
- 1 hour comprehensive evaluation
- 1 on 1 treatments for 1 full hour (no aides)
- Board Certified, Residency trained Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Dedicated time to address your needs and goals
- Individualized, structured treatment and recovery plan
- Manual therapy interventions
- Mobility enhancement techniques
- Strength and agility training
- Orthotic and shoe recommendations
- Recovery modalities such as Gameready, Normatec, Blood Flow Restriction
- Return to play testing and training
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Types of diagnoses that are appropriate for foot and ankle rehabilitation include, but are not limited to:
- Ankle sprains
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot fractures
- Bunion surgery
- Ankle replacement
- Flat feet
- Balance problems
- Stress fractures
- Plantar fasciitis
Getting to see a hands-on specialist means you’re going to get very fast access to care that will soothe and relax those tight aching muscles, loosen and lubricate stiff, stuck and painful joints, and strengthen your body so that you can go back to doing the things that you love. There really is no reason to wait any longer, please give us a call today.